An unbeatable 8-year/200,000 kms warranty on ISUZU mu-X. Book now!
· Offers ‘3 years’ extended warranty on powertrain’ in addition to the 5 years Comprehensive Warranty & Free Periodic Maintenance under 5ecure package, at no additional cost.
· The offer is applicable with immediate effect till December 31st 2019.
· Offer is for ISUZU mu-X – BSIV models only.
· Reinforces confidence in reliability, durability and tough build of ISUZU vehicles.
13 December 2019, Chennai: Continuing with the success of the ISUZU ‘5ecure’ package which offered a ‘5 years Comprehensive Warranty & 5 years Free Periodic Maintenance’, for 1,50,000 kms (whichever occurs earlier), Isuzu Motors India now raises the value proposition with an ‘Extended 3 years warranty on the Powertrain’ for an additional 50,000 kms (whichever occurs earlier).
The ‘5ecure’ package on the ISUZU mu-X was launched in the year 2018 and has been a successful value offering to customers by ISUZU. It has offered a complete peace of mind, exuding total confidence in reliability and durability of the product.
Available at no additional cost to the buyer, this extended warranty will enable many full-size SUV enthusiasts to opt for the ISUZU mu-X, given that the SUV already comes at an attractive price tag in its segment in India.
The new package comes with the following benefits on mu-X BSIV models –
- ‘3 years / 50,000 kms ‘Extended warranty on powertrain’ (whichever occurs earlier) in addition to the 5 years / 1,50,000 kms warranty (whichever occurs earlier) & Free Periodic Maintenance under ‘5ecure’ package.
- Free Periodic Maintenance for 5 years / 150,000 kms – includes PMS parts, lubricants and related labour costs under ‘5ecure’ package. This excludes wear & tear and accidental damage related repairs
- This new package is transferrable.
The offer is applicable with immediate effect and will be valid till 31st December 2019 only. Applicable terms & Conditions can be checked at the dealerships of ISUZU across the country. Launched in October 2018, the new mu-X offers the best of both worlds. It is a perfect combination for those buyers who seek not only style, power and a dominating road presence but also want to have the best-in-class space and comfort for their family.
About Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd.
Isuzu Motors India Private Limited (IMI), a subsidiary of Isuzu Motors Limited, Japan, was established in August 2012. Headquartered in Chennai, the company sells the popular ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross – India’s First Lifestyle and Adventure Pick-up and the ISUZU mu-X, premium 7-seater SUV in the personal vehicle segment and variants of ISUZU D-MAX pick-ups – S-CAB and Regular Cab, for the commercial segment. ISUZU vehicles are known for their reliability and performance around the world. Renowned the world-over, ISUZU vehicles are gaining huge significance in the Indian market as well, thanks to the ‘value proposition’ it offers the customers.
Isuzu Motors India manufactures these products at its new manufacturing plant in Sri City, spread over an area of 107 acres in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The company began its manufacturing operations in April 2016, with strong focus on quality and commitment to Indian market. An ISO 9001:2015 certified company, Isuzu Motors India is committed to providing products and services of the highest level of quality to ensure customer delight.
The company has dedicated dealer touch-points, conveniently located in 48 locations across the country. The company also operates a Lifestyle Brand Showroom with Café at Nariman Point, Mumbai. For more information on the company, and its products/services. www.isuzu.in