Milaap launches Milaap 360 to diversify online giving
● A technology-led, comprehensive fundraising solution to make giving easier than ever before
● Invites organizations and individuals to drive fundraisers using live-streaming, donation tools and real time events
● MOHAN(Multi Organ Harvesting Aid Network) Foundation, a leading organ donation organization, one of the first organizers on the platform
● A walkathon was organized to create awareness on organ donation and Milaap 360 as a funding enabler for the initiative
Milaap.org has announced the launch of Milaap 360, India’s first “all-in-one” digital fundraising solution. The new platform by Milaap offers an interactive medium to individuals and organizations to fundraise for causes using various tools such as recurring donations, ticketing, live streaming, lucky draws, pledges and many more modes of engagement.
Global digitization has significantly changed patterns of thoughtful giving all over the world. People prefer the online medium for almost everything – starting from professional commitments to engagements that are very personal. Even more so during the pandemic, when fundraising saw a whole new dimension in terms of driving campaigns and reasons for donors committing to a cause. Organizers mobilized resources by blending time-tested offline fundraising methods with the very recent online trends as virtual concerts through live streaming, online auctions, pledges, challenges, putting up collectibles and many more.
To widen possibilities and make a long-term experience, Milaap 360 is designed to guarantee a hassle-free virtual fundraising experience for the online-natives of today while seamlessly integrating the traditional methods of running a fundraiser. Each organizer on the platform will have the liberty to design their own page, with their branding, content, logo, updates as per requirement. They will be the primary decision maker on how best to drive traffic to their pages by availing analytics.
Anoj Viswanathan, Co-Founder and President of Milaap.org, India’s first zero-fee crowdfunding platform said, “Organizing fundraising gala events require immense planning, resources and space. There are so many uncertainties that organizers have to deal with while still being relevant and appealing to donors.” He further added that, “Being a brand that believes in bringing forth customer-centric solutions, Milaap 360 attempts to be an integrated solution for organizers and donors to drive successful fundraisers in a flexible, advanced and seamless manner in this constantly shifting world.”
MOHAN Foundation, a leading name in the field of deceased organ donation and transplantation, is one of the first ones to have started their fundraiser, for different activities of the Foundation onMilaap 360. The non-profit has been working relentlessly to encourage people to adopt organ donation across the country. Mrs. Lalitha Raghuram, Country Director of MOHAN Foundation said, “this year, we are celebrating 25 years of Saving Lives, and would like to save several more millions through our work and are happy to partner with Milaap 360. On this platform, one can pledge to donate organs, become a volunteer through the Organ Donation Ambassador Program, and donate generously to the Mission to reach Millions and Anudaan initiatives. Please support our initiatives so that “No Indian dies for want of a life saving organ”.
Key Features of Milaap 360
● Lucky Draws: Organizers can sell tickets for a cause. Donors stand a chance to win prized items
● Rewards: The fundraising pages can offer perks and tiered incentives on the page
● Auctions: List art, collectibles; manage bidding and purchase all online
● Events: From concerts to galas, organizers can sell tickets, registrations for in-person events
● Sales: Sell unlimited items, variations and manage seller tracking
● Live streaming: Stream events, auctions directly on your fundraiser
● Pledges: Fundraise with donors pledging on your activity
● All-in-one: Combine fundraising types in one; like a live streaming event with flash sales and an auction
A mini-walkathon at Cubbon Park also took place to create awareness on organ donation and the crucial role Milaap 360 plays as a fundraising enabler to the initiative. Friends and families of the participants also supported the “walk” by committing to donate on completion. Milaap is the most trusted name in crowdfunding in India and the new platform is an extension to continue making digital giving secure, seamless and better.
Milaap is India’s largest, zero-fee crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes, especially healthcare and related needs. The platform enables anyone in need to raise funds for causes typically outside a common person’s financial ability, such as tertiary healthcare, education and community-related causes.
Milaap’s community of donors come from over 130 countries across the world and have contributed over INR 2000 crores for 6,52,000+ projects across India. Over the last 11 years, Milaap has become the most preferred platform for people to raise and contribute funds towards their cherished causes in India.